My meandering thoughts, captured in print and somewhat organized. 5 things or areas, any areas I want to focus on. This week I’m still working down my never-ending, always running “To Do” lists. I did get some of it last week. Let’s see what needs to get done this week, shall we?
1.) My “Must-Do”s for today:
- Get school done.
- Recover from the time change!
Really those are my two main objectives for the day. I’m not fretting about anything else!
2.) My Week:
- Get taxes ready to give to accountant (didn’t get this done last week.)
- Regular chores & school
- Sort, purge, organize box of papers on the piano (didn’t get this done last week, either – what DID I do? Hmm.)
- Exercise daily, creating the habit and building stamina, at least 30 minutes, working up to an hour.
3.) This Month:
- Purge, reorganize filing cabinet
- Purge, organize and store away “pile o stuff” in Big Daddy’s office to make room for the exercise machine.
- Prep and turn in medical forms
- Drama Queen turns 6!!
4.) Online To-Do:
- Finish blog customization for Hollie @ Groovewoman
- Finish setting up the page for my graphic design portfolio (almost done!)
- Finish new blog design (almost done!)
- Fix blog design for Classic Housewife
- Submit posts for Digital Bliss. (almost done!)
- Write post(s) for Inspired Bliss.
Hmmm… a lot of almosts here. I should fix that.
5.) Menu Planning
- Buy Sunday papers each week – I FORGOT yesterday! Darn, darn, darn.
- Check into getting a subscription for the paper?
- Sign up for the coupon sites Erin @ 5 Dollar Dinners recommended
- Research the stores in the nearest town, which days they have their sales, if they double/triple coupons, etc.
- Grocery shop this week for additional meat and produce to go along with all the pantry stuff we still have from last week’s shopping trip.
Gee, looking at this really makes it look like I didn’t get much accomplished last week. I didn’t accomplish as much as I wanted to, but we did have a very good week with schooling and I’m looking to build on that even further this week. Maybe at the end of this week, I can cross a few more things off. Slow and steady wins the race, after all. 🙂