Wow, last week was kind of weird, I think. It feels odd, like it went by in a blur and took forever at the same time. For one thing, my car is down again; this time it needs a new water pump. We’ve had to juggle the other car around to get some things done. Also, I think we’ve been passing around a little stomach bug. Today I’ve laid around and slept and watched movies. All. Day. Long. Well, I fed my family. But that’s about it. But the new week waits for no man. Or woman. Tomorrow is going to come and I am going to need a game plan. So let’s make one, shall we?
1.) Bible Study: Morning devotions using this site to study my bible chronologically.
2.) “MUST Do” List:
- Stick to my daily schedule (as God allows) for morning devotions, taking care of the home and home-schooling
- Iron Big Daddy’s clothes for each day, as a labor of love.
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Daily Chores and then focus on these areas for weekly chores:
- Monday – Kitchen; Wash Lights
- Tuesday – Dining Room; Wash Darks
- Wednesday – Living Room; Wash Towels & Little Prince’s Bedding
- Thursday – Master Bedroom & Bathroom; Wash Lights & Master Bedding
- Friday – Kids’ Rooms; Wash Darks & Girls’ Bedding
- Saturday – Wash Whites; Kids’ Bathroom; Clean Up Yard/Car
4.) Training My Children:
Starting this week, for the next three weeks, we’re going to be focusing mainly on Math and Language Arts. In addition to testing at Sylvan near the end of May, a homeschooling friend of mine is going to include Princess on some placement test wile she tests her son. Monday she’ll do a spelling placement test. Next week it will be math. We’re going to have all the bases covered for making Big Daddy happy.
5.) Menu Plan Monday
This week I’m just planning the suppers, we’ll probably have sandwiches and leftovers for lunch.
- Monday – Calzones
- Tuesday – Family Casserole
- Wednesday – Meatloaf
- Thursday – Something in the crockpot
- Friday – Taco Soup
- Saturday – Hamburgers
- Sunday – Enchiladas
Monday Meanderings is hosted by Tiany and Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura. Thanks ladies!