Quirks? Who me? I’m sure I must have a few or half a dozen..
Dianne at Bunny Trails has tagged me with this 6 Quirks Meme, so here goes:
- I clean my nails obsessively. It’s true. I cannot stand anything under them, and I probably pick at them, way, too, much.
buy penegra online buy penegra no prescription
(Though I’m not as obsessive about clipping or filing or taking care of my cuticles – go figure.)
- I don’t like mint. Not usually. I do like mint chocolate chip ice cream, Andes mint candies, and those Girl Scout thin mint cookies. Mint tea…maybe. But basically everything else is out (peppermints, wintergreen, spearmint whatevers.
buy wellbutrin online buy wellbutrin no prescription
- Speaking of tea – LOVE it. Sweet or unsweet doesn’t matter much. As long as you don’t put fruit flavors in it. It reminds me of my childhood when my mom added a badly cherry flavored liquid iron supplement to my tea to get me drink it. It was an AWEFUL combination, I wanted to vomit, nearly did (and by the way, mom, I poured that entire drink down the kitchen sink drain – I don’t know if I told you that.) To this day I can’t stand fruity flavored teas and for a long time I didn’t even like cherry flavoring.
- It both astounds and irritates my husband that I can put my book down without a bookmark, without even looking at the page number, and immediately find my place again when I pick it up – EVEN when he tries to intentionally mess me up and turn back or forward a chapter!
- I can remember where anything is, as long as I have “seen” it laying around.
buy amitriptyline online buy amitriptyline no prescription
Just give me a minute and I will tell you in great detail that what you are looking for is on the counter, behind the ___________, next to the ________, under the ____________. But if I set something down without actually looking at it while I do it (as I often do with my KEYS and PHONE).. then I’m at a complete loss. (Which is why I have a key rack by the door!)
- I could care less about how the toothpaste tube is squeezed, which direction the toilet paper roll is, or whether the toilet seat is up or down. This may be less of a quirk and more of an absence of one – but I’m sure that if you did care and you were sharing a space with me, it would be just as irritating as a quirk! Fortunately for me – my hubby doesn’t care about those things either. 😛
So the rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged me. (check!)
2) Mention the rules. (check!)
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself. (check!)
4) Tag six other bloggerÂ´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each personâ€™s blog and leave a comment that lets them know theyâ€™ve been tagged.
I already did #1 and I just did #2 and 3. So now to name some people.
For no particular reason at all (just grabbing some names outta my google reader and twitter) I choose:
- Katie at Boasting In My Weakness – An IRL friend who I don’t see IRL anymore. *sniff*
- Heather at Oh My Stinkin Heck (who I am not even sure knows that I read her blog since I comment so erratically- HI!)
- Laura at I’m An Organizing Junkie – A friend whom I haven’t visiting often enough lately – Hey, I have 456 unread items in my Google Reader it’s that bad!
- Michelle at Just a Minute – A new friend, via Twitter, thanks to Robin’s Blog Hop 08 live chat.
- Lisa at Little Jack’s Corner – A bloggy friend whom I met at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, whom I try to visit as often as I can.
- Kristin at We are THAT Family – I don’t know how/where/when I found Kristen’s blog.. probably a bloggy giveaways or UBP.. I suppose I could search back through the bloggy stuff and find out. … Nah. I read her though because I SOOOOO relate!
Okay, people’s procreate! I mean, go create! If you’ve already done this you don’t have to do it again, just link to your post and we’ll call it even. If you don’t wanna – DON’T! Seriously. I mean it. Okay, already.
Are you still here?
I love reading about other people’s quirks because I have so many myself 🙂 I always have such good intentions to do these tags but somehow I always never seem to get to them. I’ll try though because quirks are FUN!!
Have a great week!
Enjoyed those weird things about you!
I did this meme not too long ago, I’ll try to find it. But believe me, it wasn’t very interesting!
i clip my kids’ nails obsessively; i do not care for any of the mint producys you mentioned, but mint gum is the only gum i chew; i also love tea/dislike fruity tea; it astounds me in a good way that my sis does that whole bookmark thing too; i also can see in my mind’s eye where stuff is (when not battling preggo brain that is), and i DO care about the toothpaste tube tho i’ve had to get over it, but if i visit your house, i’ll turn the TP the “right” way! how’s that for similar quirks!
Awwww, I’ll have to keep this meme in mind. Thank you so much for reading my blog – erratic comments and all. 🙂
LOL! I so remember that iron supplement! I was trying to spare you from iron shots, my dear. You were anemic, so moms do what they have to do, right?? And just remember this- the way your raise your kids may not be how they turn out! It is SO important to squeeze the tube from the bottom and put the TP roll on with it coming over the top! that is how you were raised and I still keep it so to this day. Good thing Opa humors me. 😀
Mine’s finally up!