I’ve been thinking about my children a lot lately, about how I’m not only teaching them, but how God is teaching me through them. He teaches me about patience, love, sacrifice, mercy, pride, trust, faith, sin, joy… I’m sure there is even more than that.
- God thank you for my children, each unique and wonderful in their individual ways.
- Thank you for my Princess who teaches me about compassion and loving life.
- Thank you for my Drama Queen who teaches me about patience and adventure.
buy premarin online buy premarin no prescription
- Thank you for my Little Prince who teaches me about providence and joy.
- Thank you, God, for showing me the blessings of children, the joys of motherhood, and the wonder of life.
- Thank you, God, for revealing to me that teaching them is more about you teaching my spirit than it is about me teaching them through books.
- Thank you for also teaching me that teaching them is more about training them in character and teaching them about You.
buy avanafil online buy avanafil no prescription
- Thank you for drawing Princess to you as your child, and I pray you’ll do the same for the other two.
- Thank you, God, for every blessing.
Thankful Thursday hosted by Sting My Heart