Another busy week behind me, another busy week ahead of me, my to do list is always full – but if I do it all to glorify God, serving my family is a joy instead of a chore. So here goes!
1.) Bible Study: Morning devotions using this site to study my bible chronologically. Also, catching up on the sermon I missed this Sunday via podcast and working on scripture memorization. (Yes, I missed another one! The kids caught colds last weekend and are still SICK. 🙁 )
2.) “MUST Do” List:
- Stick to my daily schedule (as God allows) for morning devotions, taking care of the home and home-schooling.
- Finish organizing papers & bills, especially taking care of the Action pile. – Didn’t work on that at all last week, and now it’s to the point that I HAVE to get it ALL done THIS week. *sigh*
- Finish organizing Princess’ worksheet binder for school. (I didn’t get this done last week either, but I’m striking it from the list til next week considering the previous task.)
- Make more laundry soap!! (I have enough left for one more load!)
- Iron Big Daddy’s clothes for each day, as a labor of love.
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Daily Chores and then focus on these areas for weekly chores:
- Monday – Kitchen; Wash Lights
- Tuesday – Dining Room; Wash Darks
- Wednesday – Living Room; Wash Towels & Little Prince’s Bedding
- Thursday – Master Bedroom & Bathroom; Wash Lights & Master Bedding
- Friday – Kids’ Rooms; Wash Darks & Girls’ Bedding
- Saturday – Wash Whites; Kids’ Bathroom; Clean Up Yard/Car
4.) Training My Children:
- Daily basics (Math, Grammar, Handwriting, Spelling, Reading)
- History – I’ve decided to hang out on Ancient Greece another week.
- Science – More about plants. Did do science, but didn’t plant any seeds to grow last week, will try to get to that this week.
- Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss
5.) Menu Plan Monday:
There were a lot of substitutions and switcheroos last week and some things are still available for this week:
- Monday – Cereal & Fruit; Leftovers & Veggies; Granola Bars & Fruit; Family Casserole & Salad
- Tuesday – Biscuits & Gravy & Turkey Bacon; Baked Potato Supremes; Cottage Cheese & Fruit; Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo & Veggies
- Wednesday: Cereal; Homemade Lunchables; Pop Tarts & Fruit; Meatloaf, Veggies, Cornbread
- Thursday: Oatmeal & Fruit; Tuna Salad & Crackers, Veggies & Ranch; Granola Bars & Fruit; Crock Pot Pork Loin & Veggies
- Friday: Cereal & Fruit; Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Sliced Veggies; Cottage Cheese & Fruit; Homemade Pepperoni/Combo Pizzas, Salad, Homemade Cherry Limemades
- Saturday – Biscuits, Gravy, Turkey Bacon, Fruit; Black Bean Quesadillas; Fruit Smoothies; Spaghetti, Salad, Homemade Italian Bread
- Sunday – Cereal; Crockpot Stew & Bread Machine Corn Bread; Pop Tarts & Fruit; Hamburgers, Pickles, Chips
Monday Meanderings is hosted by Tiany and Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura. Thanks ladies!
The menu sounds yummy! Have a blessed week!
Ooh yes, thanks for the links! I think we might have to give the granola a try!
Thanks for saying hi today! *Ü*
Menu Looks great and thanks for links! You seen extremely organized- you must be very productive.
I am going to have to try those cherry limeades on the kids and see what they think! It sounds great!
Have a blessed week,
Thanks for including links to some recipes. I think I just might try that granola recipe. Are they chewy or crunchy?
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Sounds like a productive week. Thnks for putting links in your menu, I am always in need of new recipes!!