My meandering thoughts, captured in print and somewhat organized. 5 things or areas, any areas I want to focus on. We survived our crazy week last week and got many things on our todo list done. This week is less crazy but still a bit busier than normal for us. Let’s see what we’ve got going on:
1.) My “Must-Do”s for today:
- School: Math & Science.
- Play date/ business planning for Saturday’s science fair.
- Some necessary chores before we go to the playdate.
2.) My Week:
- Princess’ Bday Wednesday!! – Girls’ day out with MIL (&Lil Prince)
- School: Math & science only.
- Work on science projects for Saturday.
- Plant seeds.
- Planning & prep for upcoming science/art fair
3.) This Month:
- Finalize new menu planning system (details coming soon.)
- Purge & organize filing system.
- Have a trial run Baking Day – something I’ve been wanting to incorporate into our routine.
- School a friend’s son along with our kids while she’s on a cruise with my mother in law for a week!
4.) Online To-Do:
- Finish blog customization for Hollie @ Groovewoman
- Finish re-design for Classic Housewife (sooo gonna be worth it!)
- Design graphics for my UBP winners.
5.) Menu Planning
- Sign up for the coupon sites Erin @ 5 Dollar Dinners recommended
- Research the stores in the nearest town, which days they have their sales, if they double/triple coupons, etc.
- Begin a chart for food expenses, coupon savings etc (so I can track how much I’m really saving and other details.)
This month is slipping away quickly – faster than I’m getting stuff on our to-do lists done! I think I always try to tackle too much and then rollover things to the next week and the next. I guess that’s not so bad if I get the most important things done first… This week is still going to be busy with a playdate today (so us mom’s can finalize science fair plans), a playdate tomorrow (with some friends who are moving VERY soon!) and spending all day with my mother-in-law on Wednesday to celebrate my eldest’s birthday. That only gives us the 2nd half of the week to finish our science fair projects – aaahhh!!! We don’t normally plan so many things. April just crammed itself full of things faster than I could blink – and I couldn’t really turn any of them down. 🙂 We just gotta keep moving and keep chip-chip-chipping away at things. What gets done gets done and what doesn’t will still be there for next week. Or next month. 🙂