Well, since my Battle the Bulge challenge is now in full swing, I’m trying to plan a menu that I can eat (or eat in moderation) and not blow my calories (and WW points) out the window!! You’ll notice it doesn’t LOOK like a “fat free,” “carb free” or well, “ANYTHING free” kind of diet. Well, it’s not. Though I do make changes during the cooking process that help and I limit the portions of some things and I moderate everything. In some cases (like with the hot dogs) – I may not be eating what everyone else is eating. But most of the time…? I am.
- Monday: Buttermilk Pancakes, Turkey Bacon, Orange Wedges; Hot dogs, Chips, Carrots, Ranch; Low-Cal granola bars; Spaghetti (didn’t get to this last week), Bread, Salad
- Tuesday: Cereal & Fruit; Sandwiches, Chips; Fruit and yogurt; Homemade pizza and salad
- Wednesday: Scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, homemade biscuits; supposed to be at dentist appointments and a friend’s house the rest of the day – we’ll see if everyone is well by then.
- Thursday: Oatmeal & fruit; Grilled Chicken Salads; Apple slices and peanut butter; Tacos
- Friday: Cereal & Orange Wedges; Nacho Supremes; Veggies & Ranch; eat out before the show
- Saturday: Buttermilk biscuits, turkey bacon, gravy; Soup & Salad; Fruit Cocktail; eat out before the show
- Sunday: Bagels; lunch at church; veggies & ranch; Breakfast for Supper
I make a lot of these myself from scratch. If you’re interested in a recipe – lemme know!
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie!