Oh wow, this is going to be one crazy week! I never even got to menu-planning last week! I’m gonna try to stick to it this week, though. To make things easier though I am going to plan the suppers and let the other meals land where they may with a selection of easy-peasy options in the pantry. Ya know, like, sandwiches. 🙂
- Sunday – Pizza Night – ’nuff said
- Monday – Breakfast Night -A little bit of everything. Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits, Gravy, Fruit, Coffee, OJ. MM-mmm.
- Tuesday – Family Casserole
- Wednesday – Taco Night – Double layer tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooking – We’re gonna try this Pizza Rigatone recipe that I found at Laura’s.
- Friday – Meatball Subs
- Saturday – Grilled Chicken, Ranch & Bacon Pasta Salad
So that’s what our week looks like so far. We’ll see how it actually turns out later. 🙂
And by the way, what do y’all think about my new blog look? Like it – yes, no? I’m trying it out. Kinda like slipping on a pair of high heels and walking around the store for a minute. Only without the little stocking sock things. 😛 I really did like the other one, but I was thinking about trying something that highlights links better, which this one does. And I think the font might be a little easier to read. And not only that but it sets aside quotes better too. So, lemme know what y’all think. You know how indecisive I am otherwise. 😉
For more Menu Plan Monday, head to Laura’s!