Hope everybody had a good holiday celebration with their friends and families! We went and visited my inlaws and went swimming in their recently fixed swimming pool.
Last week we made Giada’s Chicken Parmesan… MmmMMM!! It was soo good! We used marinara sauce that we purchased instead of making our own, and it came out delicious enough. Even Big Daddy ate it (and he’s a picky eater, ya know.) I definitely want to make it again sometime. Also, if we have time this week, I am going to try to make these delicious sounding Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert one day.
I didn’t do any blogging yesterday, so today here is my menu plan for the rest of this week.
- Breakfast – Yogurt & fruit
- Lunch – Grilled Cheese & Chicken Noodle Soup
- Snack – Apple Slices, Peanut Butter, Wheat Crackers
- Supper – Shepherd’s Pie, Green Beans, Dinner Rolls
- Breakfast – Biscuits, Gravy, Turkey Bacon, Orange Wedges
- Lunch – Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Snack – Popcorn, Sliced Veggies & Light Ranch Dressing
- Supper – Meatball Subs, Potato Fries
- Breakfast – Eggs, Tots, Sausage Links
- Lunch – Pot Pies
- Snack – Fruit Salad
- Supper – Tacos, Black Beans
- Breakfast – Breakfast Burritos
- Lunch – Sandwiches, Sliced Veggies & Ranch, Chips
- Snack – Wheat Crackers, Sliced Cheese, Sliced Meat
- Supper – Rice, Beans, Sausage, Cornbread
- Breakfast – Cinnamon Rolls
- Lunch – Chili & Cheese Baked Potatoes
- Snack – Homemade Granola Bars (Didn’t make this last week.)
- Supper -Breakfast for Dinner! Eggs, Pancakes, Turkey Bacon, Fruit
- Breakfast – Cereal
- Lunch – Grilled Chicken Salads
- Snack – Popcorn, Orange Wedges, Raisins
- Supper – Calzones
And oh, my two little tomato plants are still growing so fast! I have been nursing them in the little pot I got them in and yesterday I finally got the big pots and the soil that I needed so today I will be transplanting them. I am soo excited. And so ready to be eating homegrown tomatoes!
For more menu plans and ideas head to Laura’s, she’s got tons of them!! Have a blessed week!