Note: This giveaway has ended. But there will inevitably be more. Subscribe for free so you don’t miss the next one. Thanks!
Ever feel a little scatter-brained? Like you forget things? Like you need some coffee and some chocolate STAT?! (Or tea, maybe you prefer tea..)
Some days I feel more like a circus trainer than a homeschool mom. Some days, I’m a regular HOMESCHOOL MOM BASKETCASE.
- 10 Days of Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Homeschooling
- Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming
And that’s why I’m taking part in the iHomeschool Network gift basket giveaway – because y’all, I get it. I do. And I want to bless one mom their very own “Homeschool Mom Basketcase” gift basket.
The Homeschool Mom Basketcase
- Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee (1 bag)
- Full Circle Organic Spiced Chai (6 tea bags)
- “Peace” Mug
- Dark Chocolate Bar
- Milk Chocolate Bar
- Magnetic List Pad
- Pop Up Post-It Notes
- Moleskine Mini Journal (1, Purple)
- 3 pack ball point pens
- Pink Frixion Highlighter (<– these are awesome.)
- ADDED: My ebook, ABC’s of Eclectic Homeschool – An Encouraging Journey Through the Alphabet
(Scatter-brained proof: I forgot to include the Chai Tea in the picture above!!)
Yes, all this can be yours! ;0) All you need to do is use the Rafflecopter App below (make sure your email address is valid!)
A Tisket, A Tasket, Win an Easter Basket
You can find all of the “Easter Basket” giveaways here. Hop over to win!
(1) Mad Scientist Basket from Milk and Cookies
(2) “See the Light” Easter Art Basket from Classic Housewife
(3) Tea Time Basket from See Jamie Blog
(4) Butterfly Basket from Spell Outloud
(5) Family Movie Night Basket from Jennifer A. Janes
(6) Pamper the Homeschool Mom Basket from Granola Mom 4 God
(7) Freezer Cooking Basket from Motherhood on a Dime
(8) Hodgepodge Basket from Hodgepodge
(9) Healthy Living and Fitness Basket from Forever, For Always, No Matter What
(10) Making Writing Fun Basket from This Reading Mama
(11) Coffee: Fuel for Homeschooling Moms Basket from Homeschoolin’ Mama
(12) Mom’s Quiet Time Basket from Upside Down Homeschooling
(13) Missionary Basket from Our Journey Westward
(14) Happy Mom Basket from Habits for a Happy Home
(15) Crafty Goodness Basket from Mamas Learning Corner
(16) Rejuvenate the Mom Basket from Spoonful of Imagination
(17) Beginner’s Math Manipulatives Basket from Meet Penny
(18) Welcome Spring: Gardening Basket from Abundant Life
(19) Healthy Living Basket from The Encouraging Home
(20) Mom’s Pampering Basket from Teaching Mama
(21) Kid’s Gardening Basket from Momma Hopper
(22) The Gift of Parenting Basket from Teachers of Good Things
(23) Preschool Crafts Basket from It’s Gravy, Baby!
(24) All the Extras – Electives and Enrichment Basket from Curriculum Choice
(25) Homeschool Mom Basket Case Basket from Classic Housewife
Thank you for this wonderful giveawaY.
Thank you for this wonderful giveaway
That coffee looks yummy! Thanks for the cool giveaway!
I would love to win this. Ifeel so burdened at times.
This looks like just what I use, and run out of constantly! Thanks for the chance to refill :}
What a great idea. Every mom needs this. This is the best gift give away EVER.
Awesome giveaway! Thanks so much!
Coffee? That’s all I had to see!
What a nice pick-me-up offer! Thanks for the opportunity to win this.
Scattered Homeschool mom….yup, that’s me!! hahaha Have a Blessed week ♥
Thank you so much for the chance to win this awesome gift!
Thanks so much for this giveaway!!! Blogger that give first ideas away are amazing!!! It’s Monday morning and Monday mornings are not always my friend. I’m in such of all these things. It’s not something I would buy myself because I like my children to have things before myself.
LOL! See it’s Monday and I can’t type. Bloggers that give things away are amazing!! I’m so grateful for all these things.
Would love to win. Thanks for the opportunity!
Thank you for reminding me that I am not the only scatter brained mom in the world. The journal would be great to keep track of all the homeschool projects I would love to do. (but never will. who has time?)
Pass the chocolate, please!
Oooohhh…happy mama, happy family! This will make a great opportunity for a moment to yourself.
This is a nice gift basket. Thank you for the chance to win it 🙂
Chocolate and coffee makes everything better!
Love it! Homeschool basketcase!
I NEED CHOCOLATE! That’s more than one word…and it’s soooo true! 🙂
Love this! What a great little pick me up!
Looking forward to seeing more on your blog!
Thank you for the opportunity to win!
I would love your basket. Great idea and really nice of you to put together. Thank you and good luck to everyone.
What a great giveaway! Thank you!
Very thought and kind basket, I hope I win!
I absolutely LOVE the frixon pens. They’re my favorite.
This would be awesome!
such a nice basket!
This looks wonderful! I would love to win!
Chocolate for breakfast works, right?
What a sweet idea!!
I hide chocolate from my family! If I don’t I will never have it when I need it!
What a fun giveaway – coffee, tea and chocolate? What more could a mom want???
This is an awesome looking giveaway!! Would love, love to win. Thanks so much!
Thanks for these great giveaways! Hope to win!
I would eat all of that chocolate up!!
And it is so delightful to know I am not alone. 🙂
Pumpkin spice is my FAVORITE!
I am scatter brained as well! Some days I wonder how I made it through the day and got everyone else through too! I am trying new things to see if I can become less scattered.
Great giveaway. Chocolate is always wonderful!
What a thoughtful, sweet giveaway!!! I’m not quite homeschooling yet (we’re working on colors, numbers, names. etc with our three year old =) but I do understand the need and delight of such a basket as my Mom homeschooled/is still for over 25 years, and now that I’m the mommy of two, with baby #3 on the way… I know I’d love to have a basket like this if I was a busy homeschooling mama! So thanks for thinking of all these super hero mommies! =)
Great giveaway, you’ve put together an awesome basket! Thanks for the chance to win. 🙂
Great giveaway! Thank you!
I would love, love, love to try the chai tea. Thanks for the chance to win.
1Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. 2While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. 3Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. 4His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. 5Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: 6Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for… Read more »
Anything that helps with “mommy brain” is a definite source of happiness in this home! Thanks for a yummy giveaway!
This is a GREAT giveaway basket!! I LOVE paper pads, pens and pretty mugs!! I love chocolate, coffee and tea!! <3 🙂
I love this giveaway! This right up my alley…I love pumpkin spice coffee, pens, stick it notes, journals…etc.!!! Happy Easter!!!